FtM: It's All Relative FtM: It's All Relative

Bahahaha, there's no such thing as popular German poetry, GOODNIGHT EVERYONE! Hilarious easter egg.

Since I somewhat reviewed this on the Fred the Monkey Forums when this was released as a "rough draft" slightly in need of revision, I'm going to use some comparison. May I first mention how fantastic something as simple as hand movements can add to a cartoon. Fred touching SCEB, Fred holding the door, Melvin grasping his stomach while laughing, and many more little touches really bring the cartoon to life (in that special way cartoons do). This may just be me, but I noticed that you touched up the audio a bit, but I may just be hallucinating. Anyhow, the jokes were superb, the voice acting was excellent, and nothing you've ever done can beat Fred running from the door in this cartoon. It takes a lot for an artist to top his work, and you've done it.

Congratulations.

Greed Greed

Meh. I thought it was okay, got a good chuckle, animation could have been better for something so short.

Harder, Tiffany, Harder!! Harder, Tiffany, Harder!!

facepalm

It had spectacular animation, but it was just.... a bit TOO weird for my taste.

Happy Birthday, Mother Happy Birthday, Mother

Funny and worth the watch.

That great kind of nutball humor NewGrounds has been lacking recently.

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

SPECTACULAR!

The title says it all. Hilarious, beautifully animated, and wonderful voice acting. Kudos to you, my friend.

E&D: The Meeting E&D: The Meeting

Good job, pal.

I must say, I enjoyed the animation and dialogue. Edmund persistently singing in the background as Darrell continued talking was the best humorous touch within the entire cartoon. I don't know, perhaps I'm just a lover of nutball cartoons. However, for a cartoon that has a plot so simple as this doesn't need to be as long as it did. I wouldn't be complaining so much if some of the jokes didn't fall flat on its face. I guess it's just that I don't happen to enjoy some of the characters' personalities, I don't know, but if there wasn't an occasional spark of hilarity every couple of seconds besides corny gags, I wouldn't be able to sit through the whole thing. Not that this wasn't funny, but I didn't enjoy the humor appeal as much as I did in episode 2.

The ANIMATION, however, is a different story. Smooth turns and movements, and might I add that the end credits animation loop was amazing, something most animators of your practice wouldn't be able to pull off (I know that I in particular might have some issues with it). You bleed talent and I encourage you to keep it up. 4/5.

Adsfcomp- happy birthday Adsfcomp- happy birthday

Meh.

It was okay. I mean, for an asdfcomp video, it was okay. Although I don't think NG is the place for a YouTube competition video. The sound was terrible, but the animation is great for an asdfcomp. Just keep it on YouTube, buddy.

E&D: The Car Trip E&D: The Car Trip

Ten out of Ten!!!

Wonderful! The animation and humor is WAY better than the first episode, which was amazing, too. I lost it when they started singing! Freakin' hilarious! Keep it up, Louis!

~DJG~

CarrotCakeStudios responds:

Thanks DJG!
This episode had a tonne more character than the first, which is what I think made it so much better.

Glad to see you liked it!

Ostraconophobia Ostraconophobia

Pretty good.

This was a nice parody and the animation was wonderful for something that was done in merely a day. Hilarious and decent animation all around. Great work! :D

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

I hate to admit it....

I hate to admit it, but I laughed and cried. The end made me LOL, but still, this is truly a sad story.