FtM: It's All Relative FtM: It's All Relative

Bahahaha, there's no such thing as popular German poetry, GOODNIGHT EVERYONE! Hilarious easter egg.

Since I somewhat reviewed this on the Fred the Monkey Forums when this was released as a "rough draft" slightly in need of revision, I'm going to use some comparison. May I first mention how fantastic something as simple as hand movements can add to a cartoon. Fred touching SCEB, Fred holding the door, Melvin grasping his stomach while laughing, and many more little touches really bring the cartoon to life (in that special way cartoons do). This may just be me, but I noticed that you touched up the audio a bit, but I may just be hallucinating. Anyhow, the jokes were superb, the voice acting was excellent, and nothing you've ever done can beat Fred running from the door in this cartoon. It takes a lot for an artist to top his work, and you've done it.

Congratulations.

Greed Greed

Meh. I thought it was okay, got a good chuckle, animation could have been better for something so short.

Harder, Tiffany, Harder!! Harder, Tiffany, Harder!!

facepalm

It had spectacular animation, but it was just.... a bit TOO weird for my taste.

RoundMan RoundMan

Hmmm.....

There are definitely some faults, but this is a fun, interesting game with a simple concept. All it needs is a little extra work. Keep at it!

myplayyard responds:

Thank you. I will.
Saar.

egaMhcrA Experience egaMhcrA Experience

Neat

This is a nice collection.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

I missed this game!

I used to play it ALL OF THE TIME!!!!!